some schools know how to have fun, and I was never in any of them
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
kiss me hard before you go, summertime sandler
Bus Roots is a living garden planted on the roofs of city buses (NY). It’s an effort that rose out of New York City designer Marco Antonio Castro Cosio’s graduate thesis at the NYU
Marc Jacobs walking his dog in a Prada coat and adidas sweatpants